- An Site Engineer will be based at site at all times ( based on project )
- The Site engineer will be ensure that all decisions with respect to the design of internal spaces of cinema lobby, auditorium toilets, including structural alterations, décor , furnishings, lighting and color schemes and MEP are understood and are communicated / coordinated with Head office /Contractor /Site /VendorsTasks may include:· Basic Operation of AutoCAD to check dimensions;
- Read drawings and make corrections if required to be sent to Head Office for approvals·
- Co-coordinating with MEP vendors and brief understanding of the services;·
- Regular update of Site progress along with Pictures and work carried information· Supervising work at the design stage and on site.
MOST IMPORTANT : Should be able to read the drawings and understand BOQ, understanding about material along with calculation of quantity to check if all the items generated from the working drawings and in BOQ.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.