- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships (Local and MNC) > Listed Company
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- meeting with and interviewing corporate and personal customers, discussing their financial requirements, and providing appropriate financial advice
- Handle Portfolio from 50 billion (Minimum)
- preparing lending agreements, promoting the bank's services, planning and problem solving
- managing projects
- Age 27 - 35 Years Old
- Able to speak english Both Writen and Spoken (Must)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 3 - 4 years of working experience As Sales Corporate Ass Manager in Financial Services (Bank and Leasing).
- Expertise in handle Agreement in lending corporate and Corporate Listed company
- Handle in Risk management and financial control
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.