- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements w
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, Information Technology Engineer, Computer Science
- Minimum 2 year(s) experience in IT Application/Developer/Programmer, preferably in multifinance/banking company
- Required skills:
- SDLC, RDBMS, SQL Query, VB.Net, Java, PHP
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
ITC Mega Grosir Cempaka MasJl Letjen Suprapto ITC Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Bl I/45Cempaka Baru, KemayoranJakarta Pusat 10640 DKI Jakarta