- Managing the review of expenses and preparation of operating budgets.
- Preparing the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned departments.
- Receiving the budget estimates that has been submitted by all the departments and critically examines them.
- Submitting budget reports to the management for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Monitoring the budget throughout the year.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Max 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economic / Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- An Energetic and can work under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cakung, East Jakarta.
- Full-Time position available.