Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities.
Depending on assigned engagement, reports to the supervisors.
Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement.
Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues.
Communicates identified issues with the supervisors to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
• Demonstrated ability to lead a small team and ensure successful results
• Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome
• Ability to recognize when learned theoretical concepts should be applied
• Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
• Ability to identify underlying cause of an issue raised.
•Good awareness of other departments in the company with risk, control, and governance responsibilities and what is necessary for successful tactical collaboration and information sharing
• Good communication skills along with good or developing negotiation skills
• Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises
• Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically
• Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
Being a Japan based company, TCG has the advantage of understanding the Japanese culture and the standard of Japanese customer's satisfaction level. The company has a good experience of providing exceptional customer service by providing the most up-to date information and speedy as well as accurate service to its customers.
Review ( PT Tokyo Consulting (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Budaya kerja yang diterapkan perusahaan di dalam dunia kerjanya sudah cukup baik. Selain itu, bekerja di perusahaan ini membuat saya bisa banyak belajar hal-hal baru.
Jenjang karir yang ada di dalam perusahaan masih kurang jelas. Selain itu, job description yang ada di dalam perusahaan sering tidak sesuai dengan kontrak kerja yang ada.