- Responsible for checking and controlling the quality of raw material, work in process, and product
- Responsibe for the accuracy of data analysis
- Responsible for method and tools for quality
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Required skills: Quality Control, SOP, Quality Assurance, and familiar with ISO 9000, or QCC.
- Preferred skills: Process production, bottle and styrofoam packaging, moulding, design, strong character and leadership
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in Ancol