Job description :
- Responsible to monitor all claim handling/settlement activity claims and performance bellow controlled
- Help Head of Claim managing the performance that are under control
- Lead The Claim Non Motor Vehicles to ensure the quality of services prima, professional, efficient, fair, reasonable, flexible and services oriented to all the customers (including an intermediary)
- Keep on good cooperation with the department of other including business units, IT, marketing and others.
- Working together to reach a goal with company
- Maintain and control efficiency service claim and containing cost
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have good communication and negotiation skill
- Have good at technical and analytical thinking
- have good IT skill