- Take ownership of all marketing activities, providing strong leadership to the entire sales and marketing division team.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans.
- Increase the number of channel partners and acquire new customers.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Maximise revenue and assign marketing and business development resources to key markets and customers.
- Build and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, events and social media.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Create advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Provide marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 5+ years experience working as sales and marketing manager.
- Have experiences in building relationship with key industry, especially retail industry.
- Have a proven track record in developing and implementing a marketing program with measurable results.
- Competence and confidence to lead sales and marketing team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Have experience in B2B, B2C marketing.
- Exceptional team player/thought leader with credibility and integrity to earn peer, senior management and cross-functional team confidence quickly.
- Aptitude to listen and fully understand the needs of various potential client, and successively propose defined solutions.
Review ( PT Intersoft Solutions )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memberikan kebebasan kepada karyawan dalam bekerja, sehingga pekerjaan yang dilakukan lebih menyenangkan dan lebih leluasa untuk dilakukan. Hal ini membuat hasil kerja pun lebih maksimal.
Perusahaan tidak memberikan hari libur kecuali tanggal merah. Hal ini tentu membuat karyawan kekurangan waktu luang dan waktu istirahat sehingga kadang mudah lelah dalam bekerja.