- Understand financial reports and journals.
- Capable of making financial reports and analysis.
- Ensure all transactions conducted in accordance with the procedure.
- Accounting and provisions of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Accountancy / Banking,Economics or equivalent.
- Required language (s) : English and Bahasa Indonesia, other is an advantage.
- At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- General ledger.
- Time management
- Tax (preferably brevet A & B ).
- Familiar with e-SPT, PPh Badan, PPn, Tax planning, tax risk analysis.
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadline and multiple tasks.
- Analytical skill, attention to detail.
- Open minded and mature, professional attitude.
- Capability to build relationships and collaborate internally and externally.