- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KMO Building, Kebayoran Baru.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Age maximum 28 years old.
- Selecting research methods appropiate to pre-defined users criteria
- Designing and using qualitative and quantitative research tools such as questionnaires, focus groups, interview schedules etc
- Reading press releases and broadcast coverage and assessing whether stories are favourable or detrimental to clients
- Analysing campaign performance and research result using a variety of numerical and IT tools
- Summarising and finalising data at the end of projects
- Entering data into reports
- Making presentations and writing reports.
- Attending information sessions
- Networking with media owners
- Ensuring set deadlines are met
- Full-Time position(s) available
Tutup pada 01/December/2016