- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KMO Building, Kebayoran Baru.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Age maximum 28 years old.
- Selecting research methods appropiate to pre-defined users criteria
- Designing and using qualitative and quantitative research tools such as questionnaires, focus groups, interview schedules etc
- Reading press releases and broadcast coverage and assessing whether stories are favourable or detrimental to clients
- Analysing campaign performance and research result using a variety of numerical and IT tools
- Summarising and finalising data at the end of projects
- Entering data into reports
- Making presentations and writing reports.
- Attending information sessions
- Networking with media owners
- Ensuring set deadlines are met
- Full-Time position(s) available
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Akasanet Bumi Nusantara, together with Kongko Digital, Pte., Ltd. is a startup company behind an exciting location based social app called Yogrt.
In Yogrt, users could find interesting topics, events, and people around them, as well as connect with each other through fun games and quizzes. Please check out our in Google Playstore or in Apple Appstore
Started in Indonesia on October 2014, we are planning to expand our market throughout South East Asia and Hong Kong as we received our series A funding in June 2015. Our core team consists of people with various background; programmers, designer, psychologist and socio-behavior researchers, as well as business operation and management executives.
We’re not just a start-up. Through synergy of these collective personalities and talents, we believe we will create a team where great ideas and innovation are born.
With associate companies and potential investors across Indonesia, Singapore and China, we’re targeting to serve millions of customers across South East Asia region. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects. Through development, we’ll learn from the latest trend, mobile technology and human behaviors, so we will know what our customers really want and need.
If you are up for a challenge to build a product from the scratch as well as building a company, this is the right place to start!