In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the finance department in identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the finance department team
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within the budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important
- Training need analysis
- Performance analysis
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- To succeed in the Learning Specialist (Finance Department) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior finance and HR teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in related area, Learning & Development roles; mainly exposure in a finance department
- Possess track record of progressive achievement and advancement
- Worked in multinational FMCG or pharmaceutical industries
- Able to work as a contributing individual, possess high level of maturity to work in a fast paced work environment
Review ( PT Robert Walters Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan berkembang cukup pesat di Indonesia, dari awalnya hanya sebanyak 5 staff, menjadi kira kira 20 staff, saat ini merupakan global recruitment consultant terbesar di Indonesia.
Saya harap perusahaan mampu memberikan kurikulum training yang lebih terstruktur untuk kantor Indonesia. Dengan demikian, sumber daya manusia perusahaan juga bisa menjadi lebih baik lagi.