- Develop strategic and tactical plan comprehensively for client’s digital campaigns, packed in an apealling presentation and present to client as required.
- Setting targets and KPI.
- Creating digital implementation for the optimization plan for the plan to be able to run effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct oversight of the implementation, evaluation and reporting of digital campaigns.
- Perform digital campaigns for the company.
- Minimum D3 from all majors, preferably from the Department of Computer, Management, Communications or PR.
- Minimum 1-2 years as a Digital Media Planner or the like in an advertising company.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Maximum age 30 years.
- Full-Time employment.