Job Description :
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, applications.
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
- Troubleshooting systems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults, providing support, including procedural documentation.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up system.
- Supporting the roll-out new applications.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritsing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Technical skill : Oracle (pl/sql) / Java, C would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Linux