- In charge of water treatment project for mechanical area.
- To undergo project supervision as per assigned by superior.
- To serve, follow up and remained rapport with assigned customer from superior.
- To provide technical support to end users.
- To provide all documents and reporting support request by superior.
- To coordinate and manage project by time to time.
- Task and job assigned by superior from time to time
- Preferred D3/ D4/ S1 / S2 in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Preferred 2-5 years experience in mechanical engineering and project management related issue.
- Preference to those who had worked before with local water authority (PDAM) or any water industries related agencies.
- Willing to work at Jakarta Raya (office would located at Tebet).
- Willing to travel to whole Indonesia as per requested by job.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Preferred with own transport.
- Preferred with Class A & Class C driving license in Jakarta.
- Maximum age would be 30 years old
- Able to communicate, read and write well in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin would be advantage.