Unzavitalis Indonesia PT
Channel Account Manager (Jabodetabek)
- Holding bachelor degree from reputable university in any discipline
- Having experiences at minimum 4 years in Managerial position preferable in Skin care & FMCG Industries
- Having experiences in modern trade chanels & territory management
- Project leader experiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 program
- Proficiency in written and spoken english
- Will be placed in Jakarta
Job Description :
- Support National Key Account Manager in making National Key Accounts Plan through specific account plan for achieving targets: coverage, volume, distribution, displays and service level.
- Plan to increase distribution of products.
- Manage national account by channel
- Account planning and Controling Budget
- In coordination with the Marketing Department, draw up the Sales Promotion Plans on a cover wise basis for the year
- Accurately forecast distribution and volume targets
- Develop cycle coverage plans
- Monitor all sales activities, analyze and correct variances
- Actively monitors and ensures Sales Cycle Plan parameters are maintained
- Manage the trade, e.g. customer turnover, inventories, commercial controls etc.
- Track trade trends and competitor activities e.g. pricing, distribution, product promotions
- Ensure Display placement are of most effective and strategic location
- Develop, collaborate on and successfully implement systems to enhance the effectiveness of the sales function, e.g. I.T. etc.
- Customer Service Satisfaction
- Preparation and submission of periodic internal report as required by National Key Account Manager.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Unzavitalis Indonesia PT lihat lowongan|
PT Unza Vitalis is an integral part of the Wipro Unza Group of companies.
The Wipro-Unza Group is amongst the largest personal care product companies in South East Asia. It currently operates across Asia and Africa, with significant presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Middle East and Nigeria. Unza is a part of Wipro group’s FMCG business.
WIPRO UNZA, part of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group, is amongst South East Asia’s leading manufacturer and marketers of personal care products, bringing Asian focused brands to millions of Asian consumers.
WIPRO UNZA operates an integrated product development, production, marketing and sales operation across its core markets, which are home to over one third of the world’s population. WIPRO UNZA services over 258,000 retail outlets across South East Asia and Greater China.
Wipro Unza Group manufactures and markets a comprehensive range of personal care products, principally skincare, haircare, talcum powder, deodorants, shower and cleansing products and fragrances, and household detergents and other cleaning products. These are marketed under well-known brand names like ENCHANTEUR, EVERSOFT, SAFI, SUMBER AYU, IZZI, ROMANO, DASHING, MAXKLEEN and VIGOR 33.
It has 5 factories located in Malaysia (2 factories), Vietnam, China and Indonesia. These factories manufacture 90% of the products marketed by the Unza Group.
PT UNZA VITALIS
Unza Vitalis has acquired by UNZA and then WIPRO in 2007.
We have a complete operation. Besides GMP certified manufacturing facility at Salatiga (near Semarang), it has country wide distribution through multi brand distributors. Key accounts in Jakarta area are supplied directly through its own branch in Jakarta.
Unza Vitalis has several strong brands such as Vitalis, Sumber Ayu, Izzi, Enchanteur, Direct, Doremi, Pandansari, etc. which are close to the consumers’ heart. Their innovative offerings and new product launches every year and their innovative marketing campaigns captures consumer mindshare year after year. Apart from the brand loyalty created through marketing efforts, the other key to customer relationships has been the engagement of promoters who serve as Unza brand ambassadors at the store level. The Indonesian operations contribute a significant share to the Unza group revenues, with a manpower base of around 1000 employees.