- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or shot list, script, or screenplay
- Assembling all raw footage including sound
- Creating a'rough cut'for the text and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the filmvideo
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements ; writing voiceover/ commetary ; suggesting or selecting music.
- 1 Year experience in post pro/video editing
- At least diploma or above
- Familiar with Final Cut X, After effect, Photoshop.