Are you ready for an international career and be a part of forming the future supply chain for H&M?
H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies – and an exciting place to pursue a career. Today more than 4.200 stores are spread across 61 markets worldwide. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. This means we're always looking for new stars to join the team! In Indonesia we are representatives office, responsible in production.
Now we are looking for " Internship – Trainee " created to develop future H&M talents.
You will be based in our office - Jakarta, but your future role may require extensive travel.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university preferable from Industrial Engineering, Chemical & Environment Engineering , Textile, Fashion Design, Economy, Bussiness Management, with min GPA : 3.50 in or with up to 1 year of experience after your studies also welcome to apply.
- Driven and result oriented personality, with independence, strong motivation and a passion for doing business.
- A Team player with leadership experience and skills
- Having strong analytical skills and the ability to implement the results in your team
- Having an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking own initiatives and appreciating a flat organization with a straight forward, open-minded culture and short decision paths.
- International experience from either work or studies.
- Able to speak English fluently.
Only short listed candidates will invited to the next step of recruitment process.
Please send your CV in English with latest photograph (maximum 500 kb size file) by click ‘apply now’ not latest than 2 weeks after now