To assist the IT administrator and under it's supervision, in the day to day running of all IT equipment including but not limited to PC/Laptop hardware software such as MS office suite, OS windowsXP/7/8 some Linux abilities would an advantage but not essential. Networking, cabling, data connectivity, TCP/IP. Some other duties include, arranging and managing file documentation, maintain contents of company product and subproduct. Understanding Linux server would a distinct advantage. An on-Call to support the 24/hours Call Centre will be expected for the successful candidate.
- 1 year minimum experience in network administration and support, fresh graduated are welcome
- A desire for learning existing and new technology.
- Creating documentation and IT procedure.
- Able to work independently and within the team.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and other microsoft product
- Web servers technology
- Punctuality is a must
- Linux Ubuntu/CentOS or other flavor of linux
- Diploma/S1 Degree in IT engineering or science subject majors from reputable universities.