Jobs Description :
- Responsible for validity of all documents and data related to the system implemented by the company
- Ensure products are produced according to company quality standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, analytical skill, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CPKB, ISO 22716
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skill
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.