- Evise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover dir, record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Min. 3 years experience as Inventory Manager
- Strong CV reflecting solid career path
- Experience using database management systems
- Excellent English, both oral and written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skill & analytical skill
- Strong leadership in managing employee
- Expertise in operating MS Office
- Willing to be placed in Batuceper, Tangerang
- Work-life balance yang seimbang. Mengembangkan skill. Kantor dan lingkungan yang nyaman. Teman yang bersahabat.
- Sulit untuk mengembangkan diri. Pekerjaan tidak menantang. Gaji tidak terlalu besar.
Ktr Cabang Jl Kiaracondong 441 Kebon Jayanti, Kiaracondong Bandung 40284 Jawa Barat