- Handling coffee orders and serve them according to the established service sequence and procedures.
- To organized and provide high standard of quality and speed in service at all times.
- Replacement and re-stock all the preparation needed for operation, and make sure that nothing is running out of the stock.
- Responsible for cleanliness of bar equipment in accordance with hygiene and safety standards and procedures.
- Interview customers to determine just how they prefer their coffee i.e. light or strong
- Provide customers with coffee blend information during the coffee making process
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Candidate must possess at least a SMK from Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same field as Barista/s from prestigious hotels, restaurants and bar (previous overseas experiences will be an advantage)
- Fluent in English and Writing
- Strong skill and knowledge of Coffee Operation and administration
- Hard worker, highly motivated and customer oriented
- Attractive, good looking, pleasant personality, energetic and able to work in team
- Good knowledge beverage, wine and food
- Ability to create new beverage concoctions
- Joining date immediate.