- Handling coffee orders and serve them according to the established service sequence and procedures.
- To organized and provide high standard of quality and speed in service at all times.
- Replacement and re-stock all the preparation needed for operation, and make sure that nothing is running out of the stock.
- Responsible for cleanliness of bar equipment in accordance with hygiene and safety standards and procedures.
- Interview customers to determine just how they prefer their coffee i.e. light or strong
- Provide customers with coffee blend information during the coffee making process
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Candidate must possess at least a SMK from Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same field as Barista/s from prestigious hotels, restaurants and bar (previous overseas experiences will be an advantage)
- Fluent in English and Writing
- Strong skill and knowledge of Coffee Operation and administration
- Hard worker, highly motivated and customer oriented
- Attractive, good looking, pleasant personality, energetic and able to work in team
- Good knowledge beverage, wine and food
- Ability to create new beverage concoctions
- Joining date immediate.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
Harlow Brasserie - an exciting New York Brasserie concept located in Kuningan, South Jakarta. The Harlow concept was created to bring you the melting pot of cultural flavors and diversity that New York City has to offer in a fun, casual setting!
Harlow Brasserie also brings Jakarta a unique French and Italian cooking enhanced with healthy farm to table ingredients, such as quinoa, kale, and squash flowers to name just a few. In addition to our core menu, Harlow will also be offering bi-monthly special menus highlighting the various ethnic neighborhood cuisines of New York City, such as China Town, Little Tokyo, Spanish Harlem and Little Odessa among others.Located on mezzanine floor of the H Tower in Kuningan, Harlow Brasserie is influenced by the Scandinavian architecture and interior design. Harlow’s dining room atmosphere is nestled within a beautiful view of skylights and pine trees.
Harlow Brasserie open for breakfast starting at 6 AM to 11 AM, continued with lunch until 5 PM and dinner until 11 PM.