Monroe Consulting Group
Accountant Job (Commodities), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading international food processing and commodities trading company. Our respected American-based client is currently expanding its business in Indonesia. The job is based in Central Jakarta, Indonesia.
As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional accountant with at least 2 years of experience for the job of Accountant. The Accountant will be responsible in leading all activities related to accounting, management reporting and statutory requirements, as well as ensuring a system of robust internal controls. Only suitably qualified and motived candidates should apply for this job.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Processing payables, applying cash receipts and other miscellaneous transactions
- Data entry management for in-house systems
- Assist in maintaining full set of financial records for the entity
- Assist in monthly closing activities for entities, including preparation / posting of entries, reconciliation of accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax filing
- Identify continuous process improvements
- Other ad-hoc activities, as required
- Degree in accounting, certified accountant preferred
- At least 2 years of accounting and/or finance related role
- Basic written and spoken English skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Navision is highly preferred
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent thinker and a dependable team player
- Adhere to deadlines and ability to work under time pressure
- Keen learner with positive attitude who is adaptable to changes
- Task focus and detail-oriented
- Willing to be hands-on
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.