Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading financing company with a focus on motor vehicle and heavy equipment. Our respected client is seeking a professional for the job of Head of Credit. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Conduct credit analysis of existing and potential clients in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Prepare a credible recommendation of credit for the subsequent credit committee for approval process
- Review proposal for new credit application and additional extension to be submitted to the credit committee for approval process
- Accompany Relationship Manager team in a meeting and/or customer visit when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- At least 5-7 years of experiences as Corporate Credit Analyst
- No older than 38 years’ old
- Has experience in the analysis of corporate credit facility
- Has an experience in financial reporting analysis and financial forecast
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented, pro-active and critical analysis
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs