Marketing Communication Manager
- Create and implement specific marketing communication activities for related audiences.
- Develop and implement media action plans to establish and maintain relationships with and promote publications about Plan and its work in media at national level.
- Maintain relationships with organizations and institutions in Indonesia in order to promote visibility and public recognition of Plan in the country in line with the Strategic Direction.
- Implement marketing communication strategies in all related working areas of the organization, in line with the overall marketing strategies.
- Support the Resource Mobilization activities with specific communication items required for donor acquisition, retention and services.
Key Result Area (KRA) 2: Develop and implement of marketing communication for Fundraising Programs, to have positive impact on Fundraising.
- Work closely with the Fundraising & Marketing Team, Program Department and partners; translates technical information into targeted communication strategies.
- Plan and deliver marketing communications materials to stakeholders; to have positively impact to the fundraising, promotion, brand image and identity.
- Develop the design and production of specific marketing communication tools required and requested for fundraising programs, programs and projects.
- Participate in the national/global/regional networks, actively contributing to the exchange of best-practices and joint efforts to improve quality and impact of Plan’s programs.
- Plan and supervise the departmental as well as individuals’ performance.
Gained through education, training, & experience
University degree in Communications\ Marketing\ Business Management or related fields
(Set of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for all Plan-Indonesia staff)
- Understanding Plan: Understands the role of Plan and context in which Plan works (proficient)
- Leadership: Cultivates an environment where people are confident to take the initiative, be innovative and learn new ways of working (proficient)
- Communicates effectively: Adopts an appropriate communication style when communicating with the whole range of colleagues, donors, partners, Children and communities; exhibits active listening and effective feedback; ability to clearly and convincingly express thoughts and ideas in written and verbal form (proficient)
- Facilitating CCCD: Adopts appropriate tools and methodologies to facilitate disadvantaged children, families (knowledgeable)
- Management: Manage resources (staff, budgets and work) to deliver results to agreed quality standards; able to apply planning-leading-organizing-controlling skills (proficient)
- Positive team style: Adopts a team style which adds value to work and reinforces good working practices
- Child protection awareness: Demonstrates an understanding about the Child Protection Policy and compliance, applies the possible protection measures within the scope of job, and provides inputs for strengthening child protection measures. (knowledgeable)
(Set of knowledge, skills and attitudes specific to the managerial, technical or support requirements of the position which may also be discipline specific)
- Project management: Ability to assess – plan- negotiate-organize- monitor-evaluate measure the success of project (proficient)
- Development management: Understanding of and ability to serve as development catalyst and practitioner given the country public health issues and Plan mandate (proficient)
- Networking and collaboration: Establishes good relationships with stakeholders , works cooperatively with other units, maintains networks outside the organization (proficient)
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills: Effectively handles discussions with a focus on both groups and individuals to enrich participant’s understanding of particular subjects or solutions, understand s process and can diagnose group needs and incentives (proficient)
- Advocacy skill: Ability to devise strategies, take actions and propose solutions to influence decision-making at the local and national level to create positive change for people and their environment (specific to domestic violence and human rights aspects)- proficient
- Negotiation skills: Effectively handles partnership elements like contracts/ MOUs, effectively sorts-out mutual expectations among partners ( including donor), influence positively stakeholders towards a common goal (proficient)
- Risk Management and conflict management: Understand /can assess potential risks while handling resources. Can assess effectively environmental hazards/political situation and develop alternative strategies (risk mitigation strategies)
- Staff management and development: Ability and skills to managing staff at work and their training & development (proficient)
- Minimum 5-7 years professional experience in promotion and marketing communications.
- Relevant agency and/or industry experience preferred.
- Experience in the implementation and execution of brand strategy
- Excellent communications and presentations skills as well as exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Superior project management skills.
- Online media and Internet marketing experience
- Experience in graphic design, and social media
- Knowledge of the print production process and supplier negotiations is desirable.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel national or overseas up to 90 days annually, sometimes at short notice
- Good understanding about marketing communication concept and practices
- Good presentation and communication skill
- Good networking with relevant institutions
- Good interpersonal skill and team work
- Understand about human right and child right
- Good computer skill and Writing skills in English
- Proven working experience with the community, government, private sector.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong English skills
- Team Work
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Data gathering and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Team player
Tutup pada 01/December/2016