Bussines Development Manager
This position reports to Country Director Plan Indonesia.
Works in partnership with the all managers in Country Office.
Represents Plan Indonesia in national and interntional forum related to program Bussines Development
- The thematic Bussines Development (WASH, ECE, MNCH, CP, DRM, YEE, Gender and Youth Participation) are developed as per the core mission goals identifying annual outcomes in close collaboration with managers.
- Ensure data collected and used for each Bussines Development is bottom up from grass root/community level with full participation of key implementation roles including Manager Implementation, PUM, Technical officers and CDFs.
- Adopt a participatory approach and involve key stakeholders (internal as well as external) for each Bussines Development formulation from the initiation to completion.
- Ensure completion of Bussines Development within the given time frames/deadlines as per the agreed work plans and retain the process documentation for each Bussines Development formulation for future references etc.
- Responsible for implementation of the guidelines for potential partner identification and selection process as and when required.
Indicators for success :
- Work with country Bussines Development team at all levels including partners to ensure smooth execution of each Bussines Development/thematic area.
- Facilitate proactively within the country Bussines Development team on various practical challenges to adapt relevant actions to execute the objectives of each Bussines Development and its goals.
- Participate in various common meetings with country Bussines Development team to ensure full involvement in key processes.
- Work with country Bussines Development team including partners to develop good level of understanding on right based approach. Develop quarterly capacity building program that includes key areas including right based
- Proactively identify possible problems and challenges through use of risk matrix and involve the key relevant stakeholders to resolve it in a timely manner
- Implement best management practices in problem solving to resolve unforeseen problem.
- Potential Problems could be, lack of understanding of Bussines Development in CPM implementation, lack of quality partners, lack of skills staff, volatile external situation, change in government programme and policies.
- Managing programme change away from traditional delivery programmes to rights-based work
(Set of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for all Plan-Indonesia staff)
(Set of knowledge, skills and attitudes specific to the managerial, technical or support requirements of the position which may also be discipline specific)
Tutup pada 01/December/2016