- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Personal Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Good communication.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemang,Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
- Issues supplies and equipment to workers.