- • Flexible working hours
- • Fast track career progression
- • Open source environment
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- IATA certified
- Deep knowledge on Sabre/Abacus
- Familiar with IATA BSP report
- Good command in English
- Maximum 40 years
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibilities :
- Processing ticketing, re-schedule, refund (manual/auto)
- Monitoring daily ticketing operation
- Daily reconciliation monitoring
- Inform the customers for any change of flight schedule for domestic and international flights
- Answering escalated problems from Customer Service team
- Have a good Management skill and customer service oriented
- Ensure all domestic and international flights Reservation Is done correctly
- Have a good relationship with airline operator
- Willingness work in shift