- Responsible in drafting, reviewing contract, agreement, and other legal documents.
- Provide legal advice and opinion in legal matters to minimize exposure to liabilities and disputes
- Prepare legal and corporate document for routine legal works.
- Ensure that all legal issues for corporate actions are covered and fulfilled
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Law from reputable university.
- Possess minimum 3 years experiences in related area, prefer in law firm.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in legal drafting and agreement.
- Strong analyze, neat, discipline, and timely manner.
- Computer literate
- Having good communication in English.
- Having good knowledge of commercial litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, shipping and maritime law, general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, foreign capital investment law, immigration law.
Ktr CabangJl Sungai Saddang 82Maricaya, MakassarMakassar 90142 Sulawesi Selatan