- Taking responsibility for the section of the English newspaper, including the tone, quality and accuracy, as well as deadlines.
- Deciding which stories to run and assigning reporters/writers to cover them.
- Writing articles and features.
- Preparing the stories for publication.
- Deciding on layout and photographs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Print Media Journalism, in reporting and editing, and in newsroom operation in a recognized English language daily newspaper.
- You must be a creative person and a team player with great people skills and excellent news judgment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Brunei Darussalam.