- Prepare, collect, and analyze historical data to calculate the forecasting/demand baseline of Home Trade SKUs, for the pre-demand meeting with sales/marketing colleague
- Prepare, collect, and analyze historical data to come up with the log of marketing/sales detailed events, its estimated forecast impact (in consensus with sales/marketing colleagues), its actual impact, and ensure it is recorded in complete for not-so-distant / future reference
- Prepare, collect, and analyze historical and actual data to calculate the forecast accuracy of Home Trade SKUs, and, Export SKUs.
- Prepare, collect, and analyze data to come up with the monthly loss tree reason of the forecast accuracy, and identify / recommend focused area of improvement
- Uploading of the unconstrained demand figure (Home Trade and Export SKUs) onto the SAP system
- Review and ensure completeness of Export SKUs forecast data in the CRM, and, alert Export Service Manager/Assistant Manager for incomplete data, for the latter to chase the relevant Sales OC’s.
- Arrange, and co-lead (with the Demand Planning Manager) regular (pre-demand, and, demand planning) meetings with sales, marketing colleagues
- Help/support Demand Planning Manager to conduct / implement corporate Sales and Operational Planning business process and meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Demand Planning, Sales Forecasting, Unconstrained Demand, Sales & Operation Plan.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Raya Jakarta, Bogor.
- Preferably Senior Supervisor / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Having an FMCG background, or, experience in S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) business process is a plus point
- Must have analytical experience/background and like numbers a lot
- Familiar with statistical forecasting models, and, Microsoft Excel. A plus point if familiar with Microsoft Access or similar database software.
- Good in English, both oral and written
- Good in detail, can do attitude, positive cheerful optimistic mind-set and having assertive communication
- Always eager to learnFull-Time position(s) available.