- Good writing ability. Preferably having experience in content writing and powerpoint creation
- Analytical knowledge
- Experienced in business analyst position
- Proficient in data science and visualization
- Experienced in digital marketing and printed advertisement
- Experienced in digital and mobile marketing tools
- Outgoing and likeable personality
- Team player
- Having minimum Bachelor degree in one of the following area: Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Design, Communication
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Collaborate with designers, managers, sales professionals, and other stakeholders to build a solid marketing strategy.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.