To support our fast-growing company, currently we need a dynamic person who use to work beyond target, able to perform in a fast-pace working environment with under minimum supervision and has maturity in professionalism as a
Basic Function :
Plan and coordinate the activities of warehousing, shipping, inventory, and purchase order and procurement processes demand can be met in accordance with the needs, timely, efficient and effective.
- Together with the Sales and QC, develop policies and strategies for logistics field to become a reference in the management of logistics to support the procurement of goods needs based on the sales need.
- Analyzing total goods and arrange for the provision, procurement and delivery of goods in such a way that the allocation goods in every place can meet the needs with efficient, effective and timely.
- Collect information on the number of inventory in each storage place, conduct regular inventory taking and analyzing the number and types of inventory in the warehouse to control the accuracy of inventory data and inventory levels in every place.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of goods from the driver or customer, including determining the expedition and service, to ensure deliveries are made in a timely and efficient, as well as the goods are received by each customer in accordance as predetermined.
- Receive and process products requests from each customer, and control the delivery of products from suppliers so that products can be received by the warehouse, according to the time, quantity, quality and cost has been determined.
- Preparing the budget and keeping logistics operational activities can be run efficiently and effectively within the allocated budget.
- Make invoices and e-faktur for sales.
- Do the required paperwork.
- Do the tax and financial statement if necessary.
- Analyze data and make reports for the authorities.
Physical Requirements / work environment requirements :
While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to sit behind the desk. The employee is occasionally required to do the field work, e.g. visit customers, suppliers or government office.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Education / work experience
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of related experience in logistics.
- Has proven record of doing the Kaizen.
- Experienced in dealing with warehousing company and government office (esp. Custom).
- In-depth knowledge and comprehension regarding export-import regulation and tax regulation.
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting and Finance will be plus point.
- Proven track of administration experiences.
- Attributes/ Skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Able to speak and write English.
- Ability to successfully interact with people.
- Attention to detail, organized and accurate.
- Able to complete work in timely manner.
- Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner and maintain the company's image.
- Other Information
- The selected candidates must be willing to work in Lippo Cikarang
- Salary range will be IDR 6000,000 to IDR 7000,000
Only shortlisted candidates will be processed.