- • Exciting role
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- • Creative environment
Constructed fashion by hand from start to finish, made from good quality fabric and sewn with extreme attention to detail and hand-executed techniques.
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design
- Planning and developing ranges
- Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations
- Overseeing production
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Have a good taste
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in high fashion.
- Must be able to develop pattern, cut and sewn and fitted well.
Please attach portofolio along with application letter & CV.