Phillips Seafoods Indonesia PT
The Candidate should be responsible for :
- Lead the organization’s accounting functions so that financial transactions, policies, systems, and procedures meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement accounting systems and processes that align with the organization's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting policies, systems, and procedures in achieving strategic objectives
- Review the organization’s financial reports to ensure they have been accurately prepared and present findings and recommendations to the top executive group and/or Board
- Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss statements and balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers to ensure that the organization's accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards
- Bachelor degree of accounting
- Mature and honest
- At least 3 years working experience
- Excellent in English for daily conversation and writing report
- Computer literacy
- The Candidate will be placed in Bali
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Phillips Seafoods Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Phillips Seafoods Indonesia (Pasuruan) is branch/part of Phillips Foods, Inc (the largest importer of pasteurized crab meat in the United States that own and operate world wide seafood processing plants). Phillips owns and operates 17 plants worldwide. Phillips owns plants in the United States, Ecuador, Mexico, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. "From Water to Plate",We ensure the quality and safety you deserve.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Phillips owns and operates 17 plants worldwide. Phillips owns plants in the United States, Ecuador, Mexico, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. As main part of Phillips,Inc. for Indonesia, PT Phillips Seafoods Indonesia (Pasuruan) need urgently person for supporting our sustainable business of company&give all professional candidates achieving prospective career with us.