- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Economy/Marketing/IT
- Fresh Graduates or experience in Sales Department
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to use Microsoft (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication in English, written and verbal
- Age 19 to 30 Years old
- Own SIM A or C
- Persuasive and Confident
- Basic Salary + Comission
Working Hours :
- Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)