We're looking for a very capable software developer to join our Game Programmer team. We realize this is a very unique field and not many have game development experience.
- If you are new to this field, this could be a very good opportunity to learn new things and grow with us.
- If you are already experienced, rest assured you'll get paid handsomely for your skillsets.
The candidate MUST have the following background:
- Understands a great deal of programming theory and algorithm
- Have been programming stuff for at least 1 year
- Fancy of problem-solving everyday
- Passionate in gaming
- Friendly, easy to work with, passionate in learning new things
These are nice to have:
- Has worked on games of any kind
- Has worked on mobile apps or games
- Very fluent english
- Build Hidden Object games with our talented team
- Maintain our old projects as necessary
- Learn new tech, improve code efficiency consistently
- Do you accept Fresh Graduate?
- Yes. As long as you already have long hours of programming experience in any language
- I have experiences making games with Unity3D but I'm still at college. Will that be a problem?
- Not a problem. Many have come and said good things about how much they learn from working at our company and also how flexible we can be towards college students' schedule
- I have none game programming but I do have plenty of experience handling other IT projects (like Java or web tech). I am very passionate in this field though. Can I apply?
- Sure. We believe the more experience you have in other language / tech, the more you can actually contribute in our projects.