- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes.
- Assess processes, take measurements and show results in reports.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process and lab simulations
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Advise on corrective actions
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Prepare samples for study
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations through software
- Familiarity with troubleshooting guide
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Few years of working experience in the field of Paper Making, chemical or industrial process.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
To be a reliable supplier in the tobacco and fine paper industries by consistently delivering superior products and an employer concern on safety and environment aspects is our vision.
To realize our vision we will proactively manage relationships with our customers, anticipating their needs and partnering with them to develop creative, customized solutions in order we can deliver the high-quality products our customers expect from PPM. We will provide a safe workplace for our employees and comply to all government regulations on environment, health and safety.