- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes.
- Assess processes, take measurements and show results in reports.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process and lab simulations
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Advise on corrective actions
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Prepare samples for study
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations through software
- Familiarity with troubleshooting guide
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Few years of working experience in the field of Paper Making, chemical or industrial process.
Tutup pada 02/December/2016