- Conduct pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organise case files, manage logistics etc)
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Help with voir dire, jury selection and witnesses preparation
- Provide assistance with case settlements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- banyak ilmu yang bisa di dapatkan, ada acara sharing session setiap mingguny dari perdivisi, tempat kerja yang sangat nyaman dan aman
- kurang adanya hubungan yang baik antara karyawan magang dengan karyawan yang baru, kesejahteraan karyawan yang masih kurang diperhatikan dengan baik
Ktr Pusat Graha Elnusa Jl Letjen TB Simatupang Kav 1-B Graha Elnusa Lt 12 Cilandak Timur, Pasar Minggu Jakarta Selatan 12560 DKI Jakarta
PT Elnusa Petrofin was established by PT Elnusa Tbk in 1996 with the objective to handle the business which was formerly handled by Patra Niaga Division/ Fuel & Chemicals (F&C) , distribution of Special Fuel (BBMK), which was then named Premix and SuperTT.
With developments at the moment the core of Business of PT Elnusa Petrofin has been expanding into supply, storage and trading of products related to services in the field of oil and gas , among others, retail trade of oil fuel,services for storage and transportation of oil fuel and gas, trading of other oil and gas products consisted of several commodities.