SIS Group of Schools is currently recruiting teachers for the following subject and levels
- French and Indonesian Language Teacher
- Minimum Bachelor degree in teaching field
- Relevant teaching certification
- Minimum three years teaching experience
- Age 25 - 55 years
- Ability to be flexible and results oriented
- Interest in working with students whose first language is not English
- Ability to work within a team, fast learner, highly motivated, creative, patient, has commitment and passion in teaching.
- Excellent knowledge in French and Indonesian Language.
- Desire to actively participate in extracurricular activities, school development projects, community outreach programs and other school activities
- English proficiency as demonstrated through recent TOEFL, IELTS or similar examination
The positions will be based in South Jakarta. In order to apply please send your updated CV and documents related to your education & experience before November 25th , 2016.
More information: www.sisschools.org
SIS GROUP OF SCHOOLS – “INSPIRED LEARNING FOR INSPIRED FUTURES”
The SIS Group of Schools has eight campuses in Indonesia and offers an education system modelled after the Singapore curriculum. Its goal is to stimulating, mentoring, provoking and engaging our students to help them build their identities.
The focus of the SIS curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from Early Childhood to Primary, Secondary and Pre-university levels. Examinations include the Cambridge IGCSE, A levels and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.