- Candidates must possess min. D3 in any major. Having a work experience at Airline or Travel Industry is preferred.
- Good written & spoken English are welcome.
- Flexible time (able to work shifts that include days, nights, weekends, public holidays).
- Proficient computer and typing skills.
- Fresh graduate(s) are welcome.
- Responsible for loading Airfares into various systems.
- Responsible for receiving contracts from the Airlines (Customer) and upload the fares on the website.
- To data entry of all net fares and rules from net fare contracts into website.