- Monitoring and controlling of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures
- Responsible for arranging the examination process / internal audit firm
- Develop appropriate risk-based audit methods (Best Practices)
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identity reportable issues
- Ensuring that audit procedures are completed and documented for each audit engagement
- Monitoring status/progress of audit findings
- The examination of the procedures applied system
- Minimum S1 Accounting / Financial/Banking or equivalent, additional relevant certified such as CIA,CISA or CFE is highly appreciated, Good
- Oral and Written English
- Minimum total 10 years experience in the field of Internal Audit, minimum 5 years experience Manager Internal Audit
- Have the ability to analyze financial data and non-financial, Willingness to build harmony and solid team
- Develop risk-based audit methods, Conducting investigations (fraud auditing)
- Good Leadership, independent and communicative
- Target oriented, Good Communication and negotiable, Physically and mentally healthy
- Report to BOD
Note : Application are due within 3 ( three ) weeks by clearly state position being applied for by enclosing full CV, current photograph ( not more than 200 kb )
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We were established on July 1989, domiciled in Jakarta, as specified in their Articles of Association as already announced in the State Gazzette of the Republic of Indonesia of 1989 No.74.
Officially, we started its financing operation on September 1989 after obtaining business permit for operating financing services, as stated in the Decision Letter of the Minister of Finance No.1084/KMK.013/1989.
The establishment of our company actually benefited from the government’s October 1988 deregulation package (Pakto 1988) which opened the tap to allow financial instutions such as insurance and financing to be established.
Along with other 10 other subsidiaries of Dana Pensiun Bank Rakyat Indonesia, we joins the business group entrusted to manage and invest the pension fund in prudent business activities with mandate that such investment can continue to provide income to BRI employees after retirement.