Monroe Consulting Group
Internal Control Manager Job (Manufacturing), East Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational manufacturing company that specializes in glass products. Our respected client has more than a century of experience providing glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands.
As expansion continues, our client is seeking a finance professional with at least 5 years in manufacturing or the consumer goods industry for the job of Internal Control Manager. The job is based in East Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will have a strong focus on internal control policies, and support for both internal and external audits.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Implement and apply Company methodologies
- Set internal control policies (scope: all operational processes with potential financial impact)
- Document procedures and controls to prevent internal control risks (inefficiencies, fraud, errors, misstatements)
- Evaluate fairly internal control effectiveness and report in a timely fashion (if any from regions or group)
- Provide recommendations to management and follow-up implementation of appropriate action plans
- Ensure that adequate internal controls requirements are taken into account in system/organizational projects
- Develop internal control awareness in the CBU with communication and animation
- Develop cross-functionality/coordinate transversal teams (BPOs)
- Interface and support for internal and external audits
- Identify areas of priorities and validate the audit plan with top management
- Contribute to anticipate and detect areas for improvement of the controls or new IC risks to mitigate, and suggest solutions
- Take changes into account (organization / IT/IS..) to redesign internal control / procedures accordingly and ensure strong local coordination with IT/IS
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field is a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience, preferably in manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- Hands-on experience in business operation support and internal control
- Strong financial analysis and statutory reporting skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Ability to present financial and statutory information clearly and accurately
- Good knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to work in a high growth and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
|Lokasi||Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.