Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational manufacturing company that specializes in glass products. Our respected client has more than a century of experience providing glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands.
As expansion continues, our client is seeking a finance professional with at least 5 years in manufacturing or the consumer goods industry for the job of Internal Control Manager. The job is based in East Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will have a strong focus on internal control policies, and support for both internal and external audits.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Implement and apply Company methodologies
- Set internal control policies (scope: all operational processes with potential financial impact)
- Document procedures and controls to prevent internal control risks (inefficiencies, fraud, errors, misstatements)
- Evaluate fairly internal control effectiveness and report in a timely fashion (if any from regions or group)
- Provide recommendations to management and follow-up implementation of appropriate action plans
- Ensure that adequate internal controls requirements are taken into account in system/organizational projects
- Develop internal control awareness in the CBU with communication and animation
- Develop cross-functionality/coordinate transversal teams (BPOs)
- Interface and support for internal and external audits
- Identify areas of priorities and validate the audit plan with top management
- Contribute to anticipate and detect areas for improvement of the controls or new IC risks to mitigate, and suggest solutions
- Take changes into account (organization / IT/IS..) to redesign internal control / procedures accordingly and ensure strong local coordination with IT/IS
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field is a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience, preferably in manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- Hands-on experience in business operation support and internal control
- Strong financial analysis and statutory reporting skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Ability to present financial and statutory information clearly and accurately
- Good knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to work in a high growth and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English