Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia’s Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a start-up Indonesian technology company that develops cutting-edge solutions to enrich the E-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. They build a robust platform that bridges offline and online world of e-commerce through technology.
Our respected client is seeking a human resources (HR) professional with an understanding of the digital industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment for the job of Head of Human Capital. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will serve as a senior advisor and thought leader on all aspects of human resources.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Identify, attract, and develop diverse talent necessary to implement overall human resources strategy.
- Advise senior leadership on organization design, change management, and how to best sustain a culture that suits our mission, supports our staff, and addresses any individual performance, interpersonal, and communications issues in our global workplace.
- Develop and enhance programs and processes to identify, recruit, develop, review, and retain diverse talent.
- Lead the review of existing performance-management processes, and recommend ways to strengthen feedback and review mechanisms to meet our goals of being an inclusive, innovative, team-based learning organization.
- Help to create an approach to leadership development and succession planning.
- Review training and development needs and ensure that the organization launches cost effective programs with an overall objective of increasing employee contributions, sustaining morale and teamwork, and retaining a workforce that is enthusiastic, motivated, and loyal.
- Recommend and implement compensation strategies to ensure that the organization stays competitive in the market and retains and motivates its top talent.
- Be aware of evolving government influences on management, policies, processes and practices, and work to ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices, employee health and safety, employee and labor relations, etc
- Degree in appropriate field
- Ten years’ experience in senior human resources (HR) executive role with innovative, highly regarded organization(s)
- Experienced in working in start-up environment will be advantage
- Superior knowledge of compensation and benefits, industrial relations, employee relations, talent acquisition, organization development, job analysis etc
- Experienced in managing large team
- Possess understanding and demonstrated ability to work in an organization and be directly involved in policy and process review, development, and implementation
- Have a track record in building and managing diverse teams
- Understand success metrics to ensure that performance objectives and programs reinforce the achievement of organization objectives
- Be globally minded and able to appreciate cultural differences and interact effectively with staff throughout the world
- Demonstrate strong communications skills
- Forthright—yet tactful—receptive, helpful, expert, and persuasive with individuals and groups
- Serve as a personal advisor to key members of management
- Be willing to challenge management’s point of view when appropriate, offering alternative constructive suggestions backed by facts
- Demonstrate ability to work in an organization that values work-life effectiveness, with many employees working virtually all or part of the time, and play a role in building systems and a culture of connection, innovation, and learning.