- Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Support internal developers, or client’s developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Advise key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients’ most important business drivers
- Communicate confidently and proactively with customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Manage both internal and client expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Some technical writing and PowerPoint presentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or have equivalent experience.
- At least more than 1 year web analytics experience in high traffic web environment and site testing
- Strong technical design and architectural skills
- Expert hands-on knowledge with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Solid understanding to other online marketing disciplines, such as search engine marketing, search engine optimization, etc.
- Experience in web analytics, tracking and reporting,
- Strong understanding of CMS, HTML, XML and web protocols
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, and professional
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively