Monroe Consulting Group
Mechanical Engineering Manager Job (Manufacturing), East Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational manufacturing company that specializes in glass products. Our respected client has more than a century of experience providing glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands.
As expansion continues, our client is seeking an engineering professional with at least 7 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance in the manufacturing industry for the job of Mechanical Engineering Manager. The job is based in East Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will have a strong focus on all aspects of mechanical engineering and IS machine maintenance.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Ensure all production equipment is safe according to health and safety standards.
- Exposure in generators, compressors, cooling systems, fans, pumps, conveyor systems, fire protection systems, air conditioning, industrial safety.
- Maintain and encourage general housekeeping to provide a safe work environment.
- Manage the mechanical engineering and IS machine maintenance activities in the plant to ensure machine availability by conducting preventive and predictive maintenance as per scheduled involving liaison with Production to achieve coordinated activities.
- Establish master maintenance schedule and control procedure for machines and utilities.
- Establish standard operating procedures for machines operation, generator-set operation, air compressor operation, waste water treatment operation, and cooling tower operations
- Direct and supervise daily usage of spare parts inventory and ordering, ensure cost effective holding of critical spare parts.
- Prepare, set up and control of the mechanical engineering and IS machine maintenance operation budget.
- Direct and coordinate planning and execution of small site projects to achieve improved plant operation. Maintain discipline approach of rigorous evaluation of planned modifications for technical and operational excellence.
- Control of contractors to ensure workmanship at the required standard.
- Industrial relations, discipline and employee time keeping ensuring satisfactory operation of Department.
- Communicate with other departments to gain understanding of current issues and future activities.
- Assist Job Change Manager on preparation, installation and set-up of Gob Delivery, I/S machine, conveyors, Lehrs, table top conveyors, and lowerators.
- Highlight department training requirements, through HR training department and assist were possible with training modules.
- Evaluate potential candidates for succession planning
- Fully support the LSS process.
- Encourage and participate in the methodology of LSS in all area of work, process and procedures.
- Actively involved for reducing energy consumption.
- Actively involved for continuous improvement at the same time to increase efficiency, reduced down-time and machine breakdown to the minimum level.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- At least 7 years in mechanical maintenance in manufacturing industry.
- Strong leadership.
- Assertive attitude.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to coach and discipline.
- Computer literate.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.