You will be responsible for:
- Seeing projects through from end to end
- Ensuring timelines are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Maintaining accuracy in your work.
- Producing a variety of marketing materials from print to digital
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Visual Design Communication or equivalent
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite Design (Ilustrator, InDesign & Photoshop) mandatory
- Ability to prepare packaging and catalogue finished art files for production
- Experience with, brochures, web content, new media, press & social media
- Some photographic experience and skills are desirable
- Web page production and multimedia (Premier/ final cut pro) is a bonus
- Time management, attention to detail and self-motivation
- A good sense of design and style is a must
Whilst predominantly a design role, this represents a great opportunity for the right person to gain experience in a wide range of materials and marketing collateral.
A sample of your folio must be included with your application for consideration.
References are essential.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Is an Indonesian family run furnishings retailer which offers a great range of the latest and contemporary products including casegoods, upholstery, wardrobes, kitchen, lighting & home accessories. We sell Retail, Wholesale and Online.
We have an exciting opportunity for motivated and experienced Junior Graphic Designer to join our team at our Tangerang office.
Working as part of a small motivated team, you will be working closely with the marketing/ design team to deliver high quality production through our print and electronic media. You will be responsible for the production of a wide range of creative materials including product packaging, catalogues, brochures, POS, press and online ads, and digital content.