You will be responsible for:
- Seeing projects through from end to end
- Ensuring timelines are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Maintaining accuracy in your work.
- Producing a variety of marketing materials from print to digital
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Visual Design Communication or equivalent
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite Design (Ilustrator, InDesign & Photoshop) mandatory
- Ability to prepare packaging and catalogue finished art files for production
- Experience with, brochures, web content, new media, press & social media
- Some photographic experience and skills are desirable
- Web page production and multimedia (Premier/ final cut pro) is a bonus
- Time management, attention to detail and self-motivation
- A good sense of design and style is a must
Whilst predominantly a design role, this represents a great opportunity for the right person to gain experience in a wide range of materials and marketing collateral.
A sample of your folio must be included with your application for consideration.
References are essential.
Tutup pada 02/December/2016