The incumbent will be responsible to administer and managing users request for IT services by analyzing and delegating technical problems to related unit by implementing the highest standard services. Including but not limited to following task and accountability:
- Act as first level support and responsible in provide IT support for troubleshooting both in software and hardware within all Commonwealth Life operation area.
- Provide proper response and feedback for occurred problem by coordinating it to related IT unit.
- Monitor helpdesk application performance, and generate all IT asset report both as routine or special request.
We are looking for young and dynamic professional, with a strong determination both in performance and result to meet company goals. A well characterized team player who does demonstrate initiative and resilience, as well as showing strong customer focus orientation. The successful candidate should at least have minimum requirement as follow :
- Degree in IT or computer science discipline with relevant technical knowledge and experience in similar role. Preferably having one year experience or a fresh graduate with broad knowledge is welcomed to apply.
- Experienced in handling both of hardware and network problems. Good knowledge in software application, internet, and SQL database.
- Good communication skills and showing customer orientation characters. Willing to listen while proactive to give solution in the same time.
- Good in English.