- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Credit And Collection.
- Numerical skills.
- Credit analysis and debt collection skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written.
- Telephone handling skills.
- Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
• Spend at least 90% working time on collection calls
• Interface with big, medium and small size customers to actively and aggressively solve credit and billing problems in a timely manner
• Ensure special billing requests by Enterprise customers are met, e.g. costing, shipper reference, etc.
• Liaise to prepare billing adjustments for processing by the billing team
• Keep the above informed of collection difficulties
• Retrieve invoices and/or airway bills on request and send to customers.
• Engage in direct collection of receivables
• Research unallocated cash for posting to debtor ledger.
• Maintain efficient records of collection activities.
• Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Credit Control Supervisor for review and action.
• Assist in the dispatch of invoices, airway bills, reminders and finance charge letters.
• Co-ordinate with related billing & sales parties to resolve billing discrepancies within 24 hours.
• Monitor credit limit of accounts to ensure proper action is taken
Tutup pada 03/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Mayjen Bambang Soegeng 17 Magelang Jawa Tengah