- Responsible for managing and developing human resources.
- Have full responsibility for the employee recruitment process.
- Provide HR leadership, organization and industry expertise, strong analysis to enable strategic business plans, and align key HR priorities of business
- Accountable for talent management, performance management, compensation, engagement, HR risk management, and HR solutions.
- Support Industrial Relations strategy for the business and ensure compliance with the prevailing rules and regulations.
- Manage the company’s asets
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Human Resources Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in HR Policies, Psychometric exams, Labor Laws.
- Strong Knowledge in industrial / factory / manufacturing HRD.
- Good Leadership & Communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills, integrity & management skills.
- To be based in Purwosari, Pasuruan.