- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; Postgraduate degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years experiences in a multi-cultural working environment with strong exposure in manufacturing industry, with at least 3 years in a similar capacity of financial
- Professional accreditation (Chartered Accuntant, Certified Public Accountant, or similar) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels within the organization
- Able to speak fluent English is a MUST
- Strong leadership competencies
- Required skill(s): Finance Management, Budget Forecasting, Reporting and Consolidation, Standard and Procedures, Regulatory and Compliance, Profitability Performance, Tax, and Strategic and Business Planning.
- Full-Time position(s) available.